*FishHawk Fellowship Membership Class
provides answers to the following questions:
- Do you want to know more about FishHawk Fellowship Church?
- Do you want to know how to be a member of FishHawk Fellowship?
- Do you want to know our Purpose, Mission, Strategy, and Vision?
- Do you want to know more about becoming a follower of Christ?
- Do you want to know more about the Christian faith?
- Do you want to know what we believe?
- Do you want to meet our pastor?
*Important Note: This class is a requirement for membership of FishHawk Fellowship Church.
Next class dates:
Saturday, November 16 at 6:15 PM and Sunday, November 17 at 11 AM
(Childcare reservation deadline is 5 PM Thursday, November 14th)
Frequently asked questions about DiscoverFFC:
When is it offered and where?
- It is offered about every 4 – 6 weeks. Watch for announcements on the days and times.
- Building B in Room B107 (look for signs as you enter the "B" building)
Who leads it and what does it cost?
- A pastor and other FFC staff members lead the meeting.
- There is no cost at all. It is free!
Who is it for and what do I wear?
- Adults and teens who are interested in joining FFC or those who like to know more about the church
- Dress casually
How do I sign up for Discoverffc?
- Watch in the worship guide and on this web page for the next time the meeting will be offered.
- Sign up by calling the church office (655-7431) or click on the link above.
- If required, please RSVP for Childcare.
We hope to see you at the next DiscoverFFC!