- Phone: (813) 655-7431
- Meeting Address:
15326 Fishhawk Blvd. Lithia, FL 33547
- Saturday: 5 pm
- Sunday: 8:00, 9:30, & 11:15 am.
"And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to the prayers."
- Acts 2:42
We are excited that you are willing to seek God’s will and explore a new ministry for your life. Becoming a Life Group Leader is an awesome way to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) that Jesus gave to every believer to make disciples.
In order to be eligible to lead a LIFEgroup you must have:
The steps to begin the LIFEgroup Leader application process are:
1) Read through the LIFEgroup Leader Description (see link below).
2) Complete, sign and submit the LIFEgroup Leader Application and Covenants (see link below) and a LIFEgroup Leader Confidential Background Screening Form (see link below). Please note: your personal information will be kept confidential.
3) Please submit all completed forms to or to the church office attn: LIFEgroup Ministry Assistant. Our Discipleship Pastor will evaluate your application for a future LIFEgroup.
4) Attend LAUNCH Seminar for New LIFEgroup Leaders
LAUNCH Seminar is a requirement for all NEW Adult, Men or Ladies LIFEgroup LEADERS, but anyone interested can come and check us out...no pressure, no commitment. Attending LAUNCH will help you learn more of what it takes to become a leader and what is involved in leading FFC LIFEgroup.